10 pack of Litter Locker Plus Refill Cartridge

10 pack of Litter Locker Plus Refill Cartridge
10 pack of Litter Locker Plus Refill Cartridge. OK, I'm totally sold on the Litter Locker! These refills are MUCH cheaper than buying singles in pet stores. I paid $11.98 for one refill at the store and these were only $5.99 each. Even with shipping, it's cheaper to buy them here.

I bought two boxes of 5 refills so I won't run out anytime soon. I got so sick of the smell after I would put the dirty litter "scoopings" into a grocery bag and tie them up and put them in a sealed plastic pail. Every time I opened that pail lid, I would nearly faint! This Litter Locker is wonderful!

I have two large Maine Coon Cats and clean their litter boxes twice a day, so I use a lot of the refills but it's worth it not to have any odor in the room or when I empty it into my trash on collection day. Just because you have cats doesn't mean your house has to smell like a dirty litter box.