Cat Washroom Bench Litter Box Enclosure

Cat Washroom Bench Litter Box Enclosure
Cat Washroom Bench Litter Box Enclosure. The Cat Washroom Bench serves as an attarctive cover to hide away the litter box and confine all litter messes inside, while providing usuful space for any organizing options. this is the way to do it.

It took my husband and I (you definitely need two people) about 45 minutes to put together. It is well made and looks very nice. FYI it is bright white in color. You would never know it held a litterbox.


I did not install the divider as I wanted to put the "ultimate litterbox" in it. If you have this litterbox it will fit side to side perfectly but space will not allow the divider. Without the divider for support I would not recommend using it as a bench to sit on. I believe the weight of a person might cause damage.
Read More Other Cat House Here