Sofantex Pet Bed dark Chocolate

Sofantex Pet Bed dark Chocolate
My dog likes to sleep in the space under my desk while I am working. She is a lab mix and weighs about 65 pounds. Reading other reviews, I was concerned that this bed would be too small, but it was the perfect size for the space and my dog likes to curl up in a tight ball, so I decided to try it. Given that there are not many reviews of this bed for larger dogs, I thought I would write one. My dog LOVES her new bed. She is able to curl up in the middle, and seems very cozy. As you can see from the picture, it is a tight fit, but she doesn't seem to mind. Very happy that I decided to purchase this bed.

Description :
  • For Medium Size dog
  • Easy to care
  • Great Price
  • Machine washable
  • 30 days Satisfaction Gurrantee
Sofantex Pet Bed dark Chocolate