Purina Friskies Prime Filets Wet Cat Food - 24-5.5 oz. Cans

Purina Friskies Prime Filets Wet Cat Food - 24-5.5 oz. Cans
I don't have much time. I am a cat being held prisoner somewhere in Southern California. The dog is watching, but he is easily fooled. I told him I'm playing the piano, he is a moron. While I am not "mistreated" in the usual sense of the word, I must escape before I go mad. The large, hairless two-legged creatures who hold me prisoner are well-meaning, I think, but so unevolved, they are almost to be pitied if I did not hate them so.

They feed me this pasty food in a can. Me. Cat. I am a hunter, a living weapon. I crave blood, fresh warm meat between my teeth. I yearn for crunchy bones filled with hot marrow. Not Chicken and Tuna shreds in sauce. Last month I almost caught a moth.

Description :
  • Twenty-four (24) 5.5 Ounce Can of Purina Friskies Prime Filets Seafood Favorites Cat Food Variety Pack
  • 100% Complete & Balanced for the Growth of Kittens and Maintenance of Adult Cats
Purina Friskies Prime Filets Wet Cat Food - 24-5.5 oz. Cans